10 Scandal Pieces You Can Wear Year-Round
Wearing the same pieces in chic new ways allows you to make the most out of your wardrobe. It will also make getting ready in the morning much easier no matter what season it is. From knit cardigans to silk maxi skirts, here are 10 Scandal pieces you can wear on any day of the year.
1. Made from an ultra-breathable Italian linen, this front-tie button-up with a tee-shirt back is a staple in any woman's closet. The Melody top will never go out of style!
2. Dress it up or dress it down, the Keva blouse is extremely versatile and can be worn with pants, skirts, or shorts.
3. Tunics are a great transitional piece and the Abril tunic is no exception. Wear it as a dress during the spring and summer and over leggings during the fall and winter.
4. A thick knit oversized cardigan will give you a complete look by adding texture and creating balance. Style the Belen cardigan with a floral dress during warmer months and transition the outfit to fall and winter by adding over-the-knee socks.
5. Our Free pants have been a best-seller for over 7 years for a reason - they’re multifunctional and can easily be dressed up or down. See our blog post about ways to style free pants for more!
6. Shine as bright as a star in the iconic Wilma Sweater. This lightweight beauty fits slightly oversized and is so soft you’ll never want to take it off! Wear over a slip dress or skirt during the summer or wear with jeans and a boot during the winter.
7. The Trench Cardigan is a gorgeously simplistic piece that adds that je ne sais quoi to any outfit. Embellished with fringe it's sure to captivate people’s attention. Use this as a layering piece all year round!
8. The Farandole skirt will be a piece that you turn to time and time again when putting together outfits. Wear with our basic tee, gladiator sandals and a top knot during the warmer months and wear with a vest and booties when it’s cold out!
9. Add a touch of sparkle to your life with our stunning Silva sweater. With a relaxed fit, this netted top is the ideal layering piece. A truly versatile style that will transition seamlessly through the seasons.
10. This isn’t your average basic tee! With a hint of metallic shimmer along the v-neckline and trim of the sleeves, the Luisa top is the perfect twist on an old favorite. Not to mention, the lightweight, ultra-soft fabric makes you want to wear it everywhere! This top can be worn alone during the warmer months and under a coat during the colder months.
Timeless pieces that you can wear year round are essential for a woman's closet. It's all about building a wardrobe to fit your lifestyle so you can wear everything you own, no matter the season. Plus, it will save you money in the long run. We’d love to see how you style your Scandal pieces all year long! Follow us on Instagram @scandalitaly and tag us in your outfit posts with #scandalitaly for a chance to be featured.